Be ambitious, but realistic.
- 1x 8c+
- 5x 8c and harder
- 15x 8b+ and harder
- 50x 8a and harder
- 8a+ OS
- Two weeks of climbing holiday (outside French Riviera)
- After multiple 8cs, adding plus sign is a logical step. Maybe second pitch of Quenelle Trophy.
- I've got kind of comfortable in steep routes of Les gorges du Loup, time has come to try 8c in another style. Unforgiving Greolieres comes into my mind.
- Cleanup of departement 06 will continue, there are still many 8b+ to be ticked.
- I plan to do some volume, after usual forty 8abc routes a year I will try to add few more. There are so many French cliffs outside Alpes-Maritimes to visit.
- OS style is without doubt my the biggest weakness. Let's try to change this.
- Who is coming? Ceuse? Rodellar? Anywhere?