Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let's make a plan for 2011



Be ambitious, but realistic.
Short summary:
  • 1x 8c+
  •  5x 8c and harder
  •  15x 8b+ and harder
  •  50x 8a and harder
  •  8a+ OS
  •  Two weeks of climbing holiday (outside French Riviera)
Longer description:
  • After multiple 8cs, adding plus sign is a logical step. Maybe second pitch of Quenelle Trophy.
  • I've got kind of comfortable in steep routes of Les gorges du Loup, time has come to try 8c in another style. Unforgiving Greolieres comes into my mind.
  • Cleanup of departement 06 will continue, there are still many 8b+ to be ticked.
  • I plan to do some volume, after usual forty 8abc routes a year I will try to add few more. There are so many French cliffs outside Alpes-Maritimes to visit.
  • OS style is without doubt my the biggest weakness. Let's try to change this.
  • Who is coming? Ceuse? Rodellar? Anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment